All 5 sets of OSCE + Radiographic Interpretation Course
DURATION: 1 hour
- Michigan, UCSF, Pittsburgh, and few other schools will be conducting virtual clinical assessments and bench tests
- We can assure you there is no better way to prepare for them than by getting these mock OSCE experiences!
- We have released 5 full-length OSCE exams to date and have received a great responses!
- Clinical Scenarios and Treatment Planning
- Radiographic Interpretation
- Ideal Prep Standards and Error Recognition
and much more...
Our Radiographic Interpretation course has been curated to help you review dental radiology basics, and give a clear approach while interpreting radiology questions in an OSCE or reading radiographs of various kinds during the interview. The course consists of different sections, each containing two components - Videos and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The course will be valid for 30 days from the day of receiving credentials.
1) Study the common types of dental radiographs
2) Recognition of anatomical landmarks
3) Recognition of various abnormalities
4) Develop a systematic understanding of how to interpret radiographs
5) Self-assess your areas of strengths and weaknesses
NOTE: The course can be taken up at your own pace and will be valid only for 30 days from the day of receiving credentials