Why our scholarship?
- Lighter Load for You: With our humble aid, we hope to lower your application burden. This will give you the sustenance to allocate your finances to gain more experience & garner more opportunities in the States.
- A Coach & Unlimited Guidance for You: Our scholarship doesn’t end with mere financial support. Beyond that, you get continued support, direction and possible access to our alumni.
- Lessons from our Experience for You: We have seen applicants come and go. We have seen what could help them stay in school. Learn from us!
Who can apply?
- Must be pursuing the final year or have completed their dental education in a country outside of the U.S.
- Must be applying to U.S. Dental School programs through CAAPID.
- Must be committed to this American dental dream!
What our scholarship offers?
Our scholarship offers a range of benefits to help students succeed in their studies and achieve their academic goals.
- One scholar receives 100% sponsorship for the Caapid Simplified Fellowship support.
- This Fellowship support is worth $2,000.
- 3 scholars receive cash scholarships of $400 each.
- More details to follow in the e-mail.
Shoutout to the Winners!
We look forward to supporting your CAAPID journey financially next year. Meanwhile, here's the list of scholarship winners for the 2023 cycle.
Dr. Jeeshriya RajanAwarded: Caapid Application Writing Scholarship
Dr. Krisha ShahAwarded: Cash Scholarship
Dr. Vidhi PatelAwarded: Cash Scholarship
Dr. Shreya TripathiAwarded: Cash Scholarship
When can you apply?
CS scholarship period typically starts in December and runs through January. If you are an international dentist seeking advanced placement in a U.S. dental program, you may want to mark your calendar and start preparing your application materials ahead of time (watch this space for more details for Scholarship 2024!).