Networking and Referrals
Non-health care meetings include -
- Cultural workshops/exhibits
- Engineering, business, art or conferences for any other profession
- Leadership connects
Participating in these meetings helps widen your network and allows you to connect with dentists through these networks. Everyone you meet has something to offer.
Resources to help students who have difficulty to making conversations or networking:
- How to Network? | Masters in Healthcare Administration MHA - Dr. Govind Dhawan | TWU
- 10 ways to have a better conversation | Celeste Headlee
- How to speak so that people want to listen | Julian Treasure
- 10 Simple Ways To Improve Your Networking Skills - How To Network With People Even If You're Shy!
- How To Hack Networking | David Burkus | TEDxUniversityofNevada